A slot machine by Relax Gaming is called Tower Tumble slot. Tower Tumble is not a very well-liked slot machine based on how many players look for it online. However, this does not necessarily imply that it is poor, so give it a shot and see for yourself, or browse popular casino games.
|Game Category||Slot Video Games|
|Game Provider||Relax Gaming|
Tower Tumble Slot Review
1. Slot Theme
A bright theme with a fanciful kingdom setting is featured in Relax Gaming’s Tower Tumble slot. As the plot isn’t very apparent, you’ll follow a knight and an elf on their quest to do, well, we’re not really sure what. However, there are spellbooks and colorful potions, indicating that they are on a magical errand.
The video game has vibrant graphics.
2. Tips for Playing Tower Tumble Slot
With 6 reels and 6 rows of symbols, Tower Tumble has stone blocks as the bordering symbols. When you get a winning combination with the middle symbols, the nearby stone symbols will split, allowing more symbols to fall into the empty spaces.
You’ll be able to break more blocks and create winning combos more readily as winning combinations happen more frequently.
Three or more symbols must appear in a row, either vertically or horizontally, to win. The most lucrative payout, worth 5150 times your wager, is made by three of the wild symbols.
3. Tower Tumble Slot’s RTP and Volatility
Temple Tumble’s return to player (RTP) rate is 96.11%. It also has a medium to high volatility level. As a result, you can anticipate more generous winnings, though they won’t happen as frequently as they would in a low-variance lot.
Our win percentage was roughly 19% over 150 spins, and we were able to score a few huge jackpots worth 10x and more.
4. Bonus and Free Spins from Tower Tumble
In Tower Tumble, there are four different types of elemental tiles. When you score a win near to an element tile, the following features are activated:
- Wild symbols for water are randomly positioned on the reels.
- Air: The reels are set up with a diagonal trail of wilds.
- One or more symbols change into another symbol when exposed to fire.
- Earth: a random Google number
Source from the slot gacor 2023, when you manage to clear all of the stone symbols away, you’ll trigger the free spins round. During this bonus, clearing all of the stone symbols away will lift you higher up the tower where you can earn additional perks. There are three different options to choose from:
- You begin with 5 free spins, and as you advance through the levels, you’ll get 5 more, with an increased multiplier.
- You begin with 8 free spins, and as you advance through the levels, you will receive 8 additional free spins with an increased multiplier.
- Starting with 10 free spins, you’ll get 10 more each time you climb a level of the tower.
Also read: 4 Secret Pyramids Review: High Volatile, RTP 95%
As you watch the stone symbols crumble, Tower Tumble is a lot of fun. Since there are so few free symbol locations at the beginning of each spin, it might not seem like much at first, but as the winning opportunities increase, the gaming becomes even more exciting.
Wins occur rather frequently, therefore we’d describe the experience as being more of a medium volatility one. As a result, if you’ve experienced Temple Tumble Megaways but didn’t care for the game’s extremely volatile gameplay, we’d advise playing Tower Tumble.